Having this feature is such a game changer for the Jeep Wrangler! Now you can have the hard top in the winter and colder months BUT in the spring and summer you also get the freedom of taking the top and sides off and putting the venture in adventure! Here is a quick step-by-step way to take the panels off your freedom top!
YOU MUST:: Remove the driver panel before the passenger panel can come out.
- Fold down the sun visor and move it to the side.
- Turn the center L shape locks from the center of the roof panel.
- Turn the rear L shape lock located above the shoulder belt anchor.
- Turn the rear fastener knobs located on the sound bar counter clockwise.
- Unlatch the header panel latch that’s located at the top of the windshield to remove the panel.
- To remove the right panel, follow the same steps.