What to bring with you
by: Sonja Griesbach
- Your car’s title or payoff information – all titleholders should plan to be present. (If any person listed on the title cannot make it, please visit our FAQs.)
- Valid current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remote(s) – if original keys/remotes are missing, it may result in your offer being adjusted.
- Required items may vary from state to state. If you have any questions regarding what to bring with you, contact your friendly sales advisor before visiting.
- If you don’t have the required items, we may still be able to complete the sale. We’ll guide you through the process and help make arrangements to gather what’s missing.
After the sale
Woody’s will issue a bank draft made payable to the name(s) listed on the title. The bank draft must be deposited and cannot be cashed. Consider contacting your bank for information on their hold policy.
Contact us to get started
For questions or to speak with a Sales Consultant about setting up an appointment to have your car appraised, contact your friendly sales advisor.