Peach DumplingsMarch 20, 2017
Strawberry Banana Salad!March 27, 2017
This is totally something a little girl would LOVE!! Fun to make, AND so pretty for her to wear! =)
- Glitter Glue
- Glass Jewel
- String of some sort
It’s so simple:
- Get your seashell and make a hold right in the middle big enough to fit your string through.
- Cut your string the length you are needing and feed it through the hole
- Spread your glitter glue all over the inside of the shell
- Sprinkle the glitter on the glue and allow to dry
- Once it is completely dry cover the back of your jewel with superglue- (Make sure you use a good bit so it has a good strong hold.)
- Place the jewel close enough to the hole that it covers it but not directly on top of it.