How to use Adaptive Cruise ControlJanuary 26, 2017
How About Some LANE DEPARTURE WARNING!!February 1, 2017
What you need:
- Canned Biscuits (NOT the flakey kind)
- Sugar & Cinnamon
- Veggie Oil
- Circle Cookie Cutter
What you’ll do:
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl. (4 Tablespoons per 8 biscuits)
- Add Sugar and Cinnamon into the bowl and mix together.
- Put about a 1/2 inch or so of Veggie Oil in you pan.
- Heat the oil up for a few minutes on medium.
- While waiting for the oil to heat up, cut holes in your biscuits using a cookie cutter to make it a donut.
- Put the circular biscuit/donut in frying pan after the oil is heated up.
- When one side gets a golden brown, use tongs to flip them over to the other side.
- When they are golden brown all around take them out and place on a paper towel and allow cool down.
- When donuts have cooled down, dip in the butter, Sugar & Cinnamon.