Vehicle Maintenance Tips to Remember for this FallSeptember 26, 2017
Jimmy Stewart from Dallas, Texas shares his 2016 Dodge Charger buying story with You!October 5, 2017
Fall is here, and at Woody’s it is one our favorite seasons! Fall can bring so many memories with you and your family. We wanted to share a fun way for you and your family to cover all the fun things Fall has in store for you! Check out this DIY Fall Bucket List, super fun and creative!
- Small tin bucket
- Large popsicle sticks
- Ashland decorative fall filler (little marble pumpkins, leaves and acorns: found at Michaels)
- Paint and paintbrush
- Clip-on Chalk board sign
- Paint as many sticks as you have fall activities. Let Dry.
- Use the Sharpie to write fall activities on each stick.
- Fill bucket with decorative filler.
- Place sticks into the filler
- Write on the Clip-on Chalk sign and attach it to the bucket.
- Enjoy a fun Fall with your family.