From our family to yours
We consider you an important part of our Woody’s Automotive Group family, and we want you to know that we are mindful of the ways in which the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) impacts all of us. As an essential service and critical supplier, we remain open to support our customers with quality transportation and service.
While we understand that purchasing or servicing a vehicle may not be your first thought, we want you to know that we are here for your needs and we are doing all we can to ensure our dealership is safely prepared for your visit. For your protection and that of our employees, we have taken the following actions and implemented measures which follow CDC guidelines:
- We have reduced the number of team members at our facility and therefore created
space to reduce the risk of spread. While this has led to our team being spread thin
in every department, we want to assure the safety of our team and our customers.
- We have implemented the ability to purchase our vehicles with no face-to-face
interaction at your request.
- We have increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitation efforts at our dealership including sanitizing high touchpoints; door handles, chairs, desks, and phones.
- We have instructed our employees to practice good hygiene (frequent hand washing and social distancing).
- We have placed those most vulnerable to the virus in work isolation.
- We have instructed our employees to stay home, without exception, if they do not feel well.
- Your friendly automotive adviser will have access to a mask which may be utilized in certain situations where air droplets could be an issue and where a facial apparatus might be effective in mitigating and virus transfer through the air.
- We have purchased 5 RVs for you, so your family can wait in an isolated area instead of a crowded showroom for your safety.
With all our recent markdowns we are currently experiencing heavy sales volume. It could be up to 24 hours before you are called/emailed back. Your best strategy is to confirm vehicle availability and setup your appointment ASAP by calling (660) 646-3455. In-store customers get first priority. We have created a very safe environment. We ask that you remain patient with us as we work to get back to you as soon as possible.
Woody’s Automotive Group