Hill Descent ControlMarch 28, 2017
Back-Up Camera!April 4, 2017
This is something healthy and yummy for the whole family tonight!!
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 avocado -diced
Wanna know how??
- Prep by pre-cooking and shredding chicken. Then heat up your oil in your pan.
- Add your shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro and avocado in a bowl and mix.
- Put 1 tablespoon on each flour tortilla and fill with mix. Roll up both sides and fold.
- Now place your tortillas in your hot oil and cook approximately 1-2 minutes each side. You should not get any stick resistance on the flip. Be careful not to overheat oil or they will burn.
- Top with Salsa, extra cheese or extra sour cream and serve.