Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps!August 1, 2016
Cinnamon Mocha Iced CoffeeAugust 8, 2016
Here’s a checklist to go over and make sure your vehicle is ready to take your kids or yourself to and from school! You don’t want something going wrong with your vehicle and being late. This checklist is a regular list of things you should check regularly.
- Engine- Coolant and Antifreeze
- Oil- This is very important, Check monthly
- Transmission Fluid and Filter- This is something you should check when your oil is changed
- Tire Tread- One penny to check.. $40 to $200 per tire to replace, plus labor. Or Pay Later: As much as $25,000 or more for a new car if you wreck due to a tire blowing.
- Wiper Blades
- Check, Charge, or Change your battery
- Check your brakes- It’s not a good thing to have your brakes squealing, scraping, or sticking while you are driving down the road.
- Lights- Check Headlights, Tail Lights, Fog Lights, and Turn Signals.
- Make sure there are NO leaks
- Is all your paper work in your vehicle? Proof of Car Insurance, Vehicle Registration, and do you have your Drivers License.You’re all set!! Enjoy your school year, and don’t forget to go through this checklist at least once a month!