All you need to know about Oil ChangesDecember 4, 2013
How To Jump Start Your HybridDecember 4, 2013
lright, show of hands. How many of you would know exactly what to do if you’re driving down the highway and POP you blow a tire? That type of situation can be stressful for anyone especially if you are unsure of what you are doing.
How to change a tire in 10 easy steps.
- Make sure you pull as far over as you can to avoid any oncoming traffic, but stay on solid ground.
- Put the vehicle in park and turn on your hazard lights then place something heavy in front of the wheels, opposite of the tire you are changing, to make sure the car stays put.
- Take out the jack and spare tire.
- Place the jack in front of the tire that needs to be replaced and crank until the vehicle is supported by the jack but not lifted off the ground.
- Remove the hub cap and loosen the lug nuts .
- Crank the jack until the tire is lifted from the ground then remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare.
- Replace the lug nuts and tighten them by hand.
- Lower the vehicle and use the lug wrench to tighten the lug nuts as tight as you can
- Replace the hub cab.
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!