Used 2001 Fleetwood Bounder 39Z Sleep 6! Power Slideout Queen Size Bedroom Tow Package
Recently upgraded and revamped…
Though not perfect, because the amount of upgrades or rehab possibilities are endless on RVs and are the opinion of each owner.
Get out and live a little in the roomy 2001 Fleetwood Bounder 39z that Sleeps 6! Top options include; Power Slideout, Queen Size Bedroom, Tow Package and so much more! Plus, it has a powerful Freightliner 5.9 Cummins Turbo Diesel engine powering this Automatic transmission. Width: 102″, Wheel Chair Lift, Platform Construction | Power Platform II Floor Configuration | Heated Water & Holding Tank Compartments | Polyethylene Luggage Compartment Box (Selected Locations) | Steel Truss System | Steel Outriggers, Length: 38′ 10″, Kitchen: Convection Microwave.
Stock number is 01RT57-157
Checkout the specs for this 2001 Fleetwood Bounder https://wowcarbuying.com/J39212
This Fleetwood Bounder Comes Equipped with These Options
Kitchen: 14 cu. ft. side-by-side Dometic (R) refrigerator, Interior Width: 96″, Interior Lighting | Fluorescent Ceiling Lighting | Decor Lighting | Incandescent Lighting | 4-Light Brass Vanity | Make-Up Lights in Bath, Interior Height: 79″, Interior Automotive | Intermittent Wiper Control | Multi-Function Sun Visor | Cruise Control | Radio with Cassette AM/FM/MX–Electronic Tuning | Auxiliary Start Circuit | Battery Disconnect System | Auto A/C Heater Combo | Radio Switch–Main/Auxiliary | Soft Surface Automotive Dash | Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel | Driver/Passenger Captain’s Chairs with Reclining Back/Side Controls | Dash Fans | Solar Battery Charger | 3-Point Seat Belts on Driver/Passenger Seats, Interior | 3 Interior Decors | Jacquard Feature Fabrics | Skylight in Tub/Shower | Glass Shower Door with Bright Brass Frame | Flexsteel(R) Furniture | Oak Wood Grain | Wall to Wall Nylon Carpet with Carpet Pad | Vinyl Floor Covering–Galley/Bath | Wood Drawers | Roller Guide Drawer Slides with Transit Ship Locks | Radius Corner Cabinetry | Large Overhead Cabinets | Brass Cabinet Hardware, Interior (cont.) | Vinyl Pull Shades in Entry | Metal Mini Blinds in Galley | Day/Night Shades | Bedspread with Decor Pillows | Innerspring Mattress | Oak Cabinet Doors & Drawers | Corian(R) Galley Countertops | Crown Molding in Bedroom | Headboard | Beveled Mirrors | Window Coverings–Color Coordinated to Decor | Wainscot Paneling in Bedroom | Wood Trim Table Tops | Solid Surface Sink Cover | Solid Surface Edge Lavy Top with Porcelain Bowl | ABS Molded Tub/Shower | Bright Brass Bath Accessories | Residential Seat Styling | Entry Rail (Oak & Brass) | Raised Panel Cabinet Doors | Adjustable Cabinet Shelves (Selected Cabinets) | Sink Cutting Board | Large, Double Porcelain Sink | Ducted Roof Air Conditioning, Height: 12′ 1″, GVWR: 26,500 lbs., GCWR: 31,500 lbs., Furnace 20M BTU/34M (Dual), Fuel Capacity: 90 gallons, Fresh/Gray/Black: 80/50/50 Gallon Water, Exterior Storage | Insulated Luggage Doors | Single Paddle/Metal Latches | Continuous One Piece Bulb Seal | Central Utility Compartment | Hidden Stainless Steel Latch Rods | Gas Lift Strut Supports | Lighted Compartments | Steel Seal Frames | Carpeted Luggage Compartment, Exterior Automotive | Large Curved Aerodynamic Windshield | Undercoating | Stainless Steel Wheel Simulators | Valve Extenders | Mud Flaps | Underhood Utility Light | Steel Surface on Bulkhead | Trailer Hitch with 7 Pin Electrical Hookup | Halogen Headlights | Fog Lights | Rear Camera Ready | Windshield Wipers with Wet Arm | Freightliner (R) Chassis 275 HP.
Why Choose Woody’s?
One Low Price & No Hassles on over 1,000 Cars, Trucks, SUVs & Minivans. Plus, FREE Smart Certified Warranties on Most Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Products. With the largest, most diverse inventory in Middle America, you can view all makes in One location! Wow!~ Check out our website to see 50+ more pictures, custom videos walkarounds/virtual test drives of each vehicle, free history reports and much more!~ Our award winning Finance Team works with over 25 lenders to get you the best rate and payment! Our ASE Certified Master Technicians Perform 125 Point Inspections on all certified vehicles on our 15AcreMegaLot!~ Appointments are strongly encouraged by calling 800-656-4616 We look forward to seeing you soon!
**After all applicable rebates and discounts, see dealer for details. Excludes tax, title, license fees. . Errors occur with regard to web content. We reserve the right to correct these errors and may not be held accountable for them. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any errors and ask that you please call to verify mileage, availability and anything else of importance to you before making a trip to our dealership.
- 5.9L 275-HP Cummins® diesel engine
- 5000 lb. hitch-rated towing capacity
- 6-speed electronic Allison World Transmission
- Electrical ¦ Dual Patio Receptacle ¦ 120V/12V AC/DC Converter Central Electrical Panel ¦ 2000 Watt Inverter ¦ 120V/12V Wire Raceways ¦ Water Pump Switch ¦ 30-amp Service ¦ Wall Switches ¦ ECC Climate Control ¦ 4–6V/Deep Cycle 218 amp House Batteries
- Fresh/Gray/Black: 80/50/50 Gallon Water
- Fuel Capacity: 90 gallons
- Furnace 20M BTU/34M (Dual)
- Appliances ¦ Front 20″ Panasonic® Television in Overhead ¦ Rear 20″ Panasonic® Television ¦ VHS/VCR ¦ Smoke Detector/Alarm ¦ Video Control Box (TV/VCR) ¦ LPG Detector/Alarm ¦ CO Detector/Alarm ¦ 6-Gallon, Quick Recovery Water Heater with D.S.I. (Gas/Electric) ¦ 22″ 3-Burner, High-Output Range with Oven ¦ Light/Power Range Hood ¦ RV System Monitor Panel ¦ Folding Range Cover ¦ High Efficiency, Dual Roof A/C with Solar Panel ¦ Water Heater Bypass ¦ Garbage Disposal ¦ Porcelain Toilet with Water Saver ¦ Toilet Tank San-T-Flush™ System ¦ 1-cu. ft. Microwave ¦ 8-cu. ft. Dometic® Double Door Refrigerator ¦ Single Lever Galley Faucet ¦ Water Filter with Faucet ¦ Demand Water Pump with Filter ¦ TV Antenna ¦ Fan–Tastic® Power Roof Vents in Galley and Bath ¦ Fire Extinguisher ¦ Telephone Jack in Dash and Bedroom ¦ Rear Speakers in Bedroom
- Bedroom: Queen Size Wraparound Bed
- Interior (cont.) ¦ Vinyl Pull Shades in Entry ¦ Metal Mini Blinds in Galley ¦ Day/Night Shades ¦ Bedspread with Decor Pillows ¦ Innerspring Mattress ¦ Oak Cabinet Doors & Drawers ¦ Corian® Galley Countertops ¦ Crown Molding in Bedroom ¦ Headboard ¦ Beveled Mirrors ¦ Window Coverings–Color Coordinated to Decor ¦ Wainscot Paneling in Bedroom ¦ Wood Trim Table Tops ¦ Solid Surface Sink Cover ¦ Solid Surface Edge Lavy Top with Porcelain Bowl ¦ ABS Molded Tub/Shower ¦ Bright Brass Bath Accessories ¦ Residential Seat Styling ¦ Entry Rail (Oak & Brass) ¦ Raised Panel Cabinet Doors ¦ Adjustable Cabinet Shelves (Selected Cabinets) ¦ Sink Cutting Board ¦ Large, Double Porcelain Sink ¦ Ducted Roof Air Conditioning
- Interior ¦ 3 Interior Decors ¦ Jacquard Feature Fabrics ¦ Skylight in Tub/Shower ¦ Glass Shower Door with Bright Brass Frame ¦ Flexsteel® Furniture ¦ Oak Wood Grain ¦ Wall to Wall Nylon Carpet with Carpet Pad ¦ Vinyl Floor Covering–Galley/Bath ¦ Wood Drawers ¦ Roller Guide Drawer Slides with Transit Ship Locks ¦ Radius Corner Cabinetry ¦ Large Overhead Cabinets ¦ Brass Cabinet Hardware
- Interior Automotive ¦ Intermittent Wiper Control ¦ Multi-Function Sun Visor ¦ Cruise Control ¦ Radio with Cassette AM/FM/MX–Electronic Tuning ¦ Auxiliary Start Circuit ¦ Battery Disconnect System ¦ Auto A/C Heater Combo ¦ Radio Switch–Main/Auxiliary ¦ Soft Surface Automotive Dash ¦ Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel ¦ Driver/Passenger Captain’s Chairs with Reclining Back/Side Controls ¦ Dash Fans ¦ Solar Battery Charger ¦ 3-Point Seat Belts on Driver/Passenger Seats
- Interior Height: 79″
- Interior Lighting ¦ Fluorescent Ceiling Lighting ¦ Decor Lighting ¦ Incandescent Lighting ¦ 4-Light Brass Vanity ¦ Make-Up Lights in Bath
- Interior Width: 96″
- Kitchen: 14 cu. ft. side-by-side Dometic ® refrigerator
- Kitchen: Convection Microwave
- ¦ Utility Compartment ¦ 4-Pt. Manual Hydraulic Levelers ¦ Roof Ladder ¦ Dual Location Fuel Fill ¦ Exterior Assist Handle ¦ Heated Remote Rear View Mirrors ¦ 20′ Sewer Hose ¦ Park Cable Receptacle ¦ Awning Rail/Drip Molding (Both Sides) ¦ Power Entry Step ¦ Dual Battery Charge Control ¦ Porch Light ¦ 25′ Water Hose ¦ Exterior Shower ¦ 3 Colorway Graphics to Match Decor ¦ Lower Body Accent Paint
- Body Structure ¦ Vacubond Upper/Lower Floors ¦ Vacubond Walls with High Gloss Exterior Fiberglass ¦ Radius Roof with Ducted A/C ¦ Rubber Roof ¦ Steel Wall/Ceiling Framing
- Exterior ¦ Full Fiberglass Front Cap ¦ Side Opening Engine Access Door ¦ Fiberglass Front and Rear Bumpers ¦ Fiberglass Wheel Trims ¦ Aerodynamic Styling ¦ Radius Entry Door with Deadbolt Latch ¦ Dual Pane Slider Windows ¦ Torque Windows in Bedroom ¦ Bounder Diesel Logo Badging
- Exterior Automotive ¦ Large Curved Aerodynamic Windshield ¦ Undercoating ¦ Stainless Steel Wheel Simulators ¦ Valve Extenders ¦ Mud Flaps ¦ Underhood Utility Light ¦ Steel Surface on Bulkhead ¦ Trailer Hitch with 7 Pin Electrical Hookup ¦ Halogen Headlights ¦ Fog Lights ¦ Rear Camera Ready ¦ Windshield Wipers with Wet Arm ¦ Freightliner ® Chassis 275 HP
- Exterior Storage ¦ Insulated Luggage Doors ¦ Single Paddle/Metal Latches ¦ Continuous One Piece Bulb Seal ¦ Central Utility Compartment ¦ Hidden Stainless Steel Latch Rods ¦ Gas Lift Strut Supports ¦ Lighted Compartments ¦ Steel Seal Frames ¦ Carpeted Luggage Compartment
- GCWR: 31,500 lbs.
- GVWR: 26,500 lbs.
- Height: 12′ 1″
- Length: 38′ 10″
- Platform Construction ¦ Power Platform II Floor Configuration ¦ Heated Water & Holding Tank Compartments ¦ Polyethylene Luggage Compartment Box (Selected Locations) ¦ Steel Truss System ¦ Steel Outriggers
- Wheel Chair Lift
- Width: 102″
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- LP Gas leak detector
310 S. Washington Street
Chillicothe, MO 64601
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\’Chrome Data\’). © 2022 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. Woody’s has a $199.00 administration fee not required by law. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Email to confirm accuracy of any information.
Please email us at for location/availability, price, rebates, certification verification, and visit www.wowwoodys.com for more detailed information. *Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, habits, and vehicle condition. **After all applicable rebates & discounts, see dealer for details. Excludes tax, title, license fees. Image may not represent the actual vehicle in stock. Discount, when financed through a Woody’s lender with approved credit one thousand. See dealer for details. We strive to provide accurate and complete information throughout our website, however errors sometimes occur in regard to pricing, vehicle mileage, financing details, vehicle descriptions, vehicle availability and other content. We reserve the right to correct these errors and may not be held accountable for them. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any errors and ask that you please email to verify mileage, availability and anything else of importance to you before making a trip to our dealership.