2008 Chevrolet HHR Customer Review from Carrollton, MissouriDecember 28, 2015
BMW Z4 Customer Review from Kansas City, MissouriDecember 29, 2015
Top 5 New Automotive Technology Features for 2016
2016 is nearly upon us. With a new year means new and upgraded vehicle models which of course means New Automotive Technology Features. 2016 is a new era for vehicles. One that has never been seen before in the Automotive Industry. With so many new technologies changing so quickly, the future of the Automotive World could go in so many directions. Here are 5 Features you can expect from many 2016 models:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto – Talk about an Upgrade! Media Center’s sync automatically with these systems allowing seamless access to your media infotainment center. In 2016, Chevrolet and Hyundai models will be fully compatible with these systems.
- Lighter Weight – Automotive Companies have finally figured out how to make our vehicles lighter. How? Aluminum! Not only will this make vehicles safer but also more Fuel Efficient!
- Turbos – Gone are the days of vehicles that decide to drive 30 second after your food hits the accelerator. Companies have finally figured out how to keep smaller engined vehicles Turbocharged AND fuel efficient!
- Gesture Control – Only found on luxury model cars in 2016, companies how now figures out how to use gestures (hand movements) to control functions in your vehicle without actually having to touch the object. Hello Honda Civic 2025!
- Increased Automation – While self driving cars are likely still several years off, the luxury of self parking cars is here! Many 2016 models now are offering self parking…while the driver is outside of the car, with only a push of a button!
Click here for Woody’s Automotive Group’s 2016 models!