Coffee Truffles!November 7, 2016
Pumpkin Roll!November 16, 2016
Do you have old tires or looking for something special to make your children? How about a tire seat!? It’s one of my favorite DIY projects! It’s super easy!
All you need is a tire, spray paint, finishing spray for last coat, fabric (amount depends on size of tire), staple gun, circular plywood at least 1cm thick, SUPER GLUE, padding (polyester stuffing or foam) and plastic tarp!
- Lay out your plastic tarp and lay you tire on it.
- Spray the paint onto the top half of tire making sure you get everywhere but the bottom that it’s laying on! (REMINDER where ever you apply paint it needs to completely dry before laying tire anywhere)
- Let tire set to dry for a couple hours and verify it’s dry before touching.
- If needed, apply a second coat. Flip tire over and paint the other side of the tire. Repeat step 3.
- While tire is drying you can go ahead and place fabric on plywood.
- Using your staple gun, staple half keeping the other half open to place padding inside.
- Once your place your padding inside and your fabric is covering all of it, staple rest of fabric to plywood.
- After tire is completely painted and dried apply your clear coat and let dry.
- When your tire is completely dried and ready to go, place super glue on top of tire to glue your plywood down.
- ENJOY! Your children will love it!