Ford Trailer Backup Assist!March 3, 2017
KeysenseMarch 6, 2017
Who wants something cool, cheap, and simple to hold your phone while it charges? I know i have personally searched and searched for something like this but have only found stuff that’s either way to expensive or ugly! Well here is one you can MAKE YOURSELF!!– You can even look at it like RECYCLING!!!
Johnson’s Bottle Cell Phone Holder:
- Get an old bottle of lotion or soap that you are going to throw away.(this doesn’t necessarily have to be a Johnson’s bottle)
- Hold your phone up to the bottle, starting at the bottom of course.
- Decide how high you want the front to be and make a line at that point.
- Do the same thing to the back but curve it upwards.
- Turn the phone holder with the front facing you and apply a generous layer of Mod Podge to the front. When you get to the back, overlap one of the edges over the other.
- Make sure the fabric is smooth all the way around the bottle
- Cut a straight line up the back of the container, trimming off the excess fabric.
- At the top of the back cut a hole big enough that you can place the biggest end of your charger through it without touching the sides.
There you have it!! Simple, Fun, and handy!!