Jimmy Stewart from Dallas, Texas shares his 2016 Dodge Charger buying story with You!October 5, 2017
James and Amber from Kansas City, Missouri Share their Car Buying Experience with YOU!October 10, 2017
Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker is the best way to make simple creamy potato soup, and with no milk or cream!
SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO SOUP INGREDIENTS:
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, washed but NOT peeled. Diced into 1/2 inch(ish) cubes
- 1 medium/large yellow onion, diced – 10 cloves of garlic, minced
- 64 ounces (8 cups) chicken stock or broth – 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- optional garnishes: crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, green onions
SLOW COOKER BAKED POTATO SOUP DIRECTIONS:
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Add the softened cream cheese and puree soup with an immersion blender until the cheese is incorporated and about half the soup is blended. (Alternately you could remove half the soup and the cream cheese to — an upright blender, then re-incorporate).
- Stir well, top with your choice of garnishes & enjoy!
- Yields about 10-12 servings.