COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!September 8, 2016
Bacon Cheddar Dip!September 19, 2016
Most cars have Bluetooth connectivity and voice command features that work together to help drivers make and receive calls and also be able to respond to text messages with out needing to take their hands off the wheel to approach the cellular device. Siri Eyes Free is one of the most high-tech features that most makes now offer! If this has got your attention so far, keep reading! It’s only going to get better!
5 Steps How to Use
- Connect your iPhone to the Bluetooth. Make sure your device is updated to the newest software version and Siri capabilities are allowed.
- Press the talk button on the steering wheel and hold it down for 5 seconds.
- Command Siri. Wait for a response.
- 5 seconds after Siri respond or make another command.
- When you are finished, just push the end button on the steering wheel.
TIPS FOR USING FEATURE
- Speak loud and clearly without yelling
- Make sure all windows are shut if you driving down the road. Wind can be a detraction and cause Siri not to hear or understand you
- If you have the A/C or heat on full blast you might want to turn it down a bit until you are done with Siri
- Sometimes it’s hard to activate Siri, just keep a hold of the button until she has been notified!
- Be patient with Siri, sometimes we demand confusing commands. Make sure you give Siri a complete understanding on what she needs to do.