Kris from Des Moines, Iowa shares her buying story with You!October 14, 2016
Ed from Grandwiew, MO shares his buying story!October 17, 2016
It fall! Enjoy the pumpkin flavor while it’s pumpkin season! Try Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls! They taste amazing and they’re super easy to make!
Ingredients: – 2 ounces cream cheese, softened – 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar – 2½ cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided – ¼ cup pumpkin puree – ⅔ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs, plus more for garnish – ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish – 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice – pinch of fine sea salt
WHAT TO DO!
- Get large bowl, add cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar and beat until creamy.
- Melt the ½ cup of the white chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat or in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Stir to keep the chocolate from burning.
- Move everything to a large bowl, add pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the gingersnap cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt.
- Mix everything together well.
- Cover and chill until just solid enough to roll into balls, about 2 hours.
- Shape mixture into balls (about 1 teaspoon per ball) by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand.
- Place onparchment paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until firm again.
- Melt remaining 2 cups white chocolate in small, deep bowl. (Its depth makes it easier for dipping the truffles).
- Dip the pumpkin balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Garnish with reserved gingersnap/graham crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!