Chevy Malibu VS Toyota CamryJanuary 6, 2017
Survive WinterJanuary 10, 2017
For pepperoni pizza lovers!!! Looking for a quick snack idea or even a quick dinner idea? Try the Pepperoni Pizza Roll-ups!
What you need:
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 bag of Pepperoni Slices
- Homemade (optional) Bread Dough
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Chesse
What to do:
- Roll the dough into a 14×12 inch rectangle.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough but leave about 1 inch of room from the edge of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the sauce and add your pepperoni slices on top. (& whatever else you’d like to use)
- Roll the dough as tight as you can then pinch the dough closed.
- Place bread on a baking sheet for 30 minutes so it can rise.
- With your oven set at 375 degrees, bake for 25-30 minutes. (bread should be golden brown when done)
- Let the bread cool. Cut and Serve!