Ford Fusion VS Chrysler 200December 9, 2016
Ford F-150 VS Chevrolet Silverado 1500December 13, 2016
Looking for a fast simple meal for two? As long as you like pork chops, apples and onions you’ll LOVE these recipe!!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 Apple
- 1 Onion
- 2 Pork Chops
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Get out pork chops, salt & pepper and searing them.
- Take chops out of skillet and fry up the onions after cutting them into tiny slices.
- While the onions are cooking go ahead and cut up the apples into thin slices and mince garlic.
- Add apples and garlic to pan
- Then add pork, vinegar and broth & let simmer for 10-15 minutes!
- Sprinkle rosemary on top and ENJOY!