Why buy a Cherokee? The Jeep Cherokee packs more horsepower, better fuel economy as well as cool interior and is more compact and spacious.
If you’re in the market for a brand new 2017 Jeep Cherokee you’ve come to the right place. We have a great selection of new and used Jeep Cherokee’s in stock here in Chillicothe, MO. Let the trail be your guide. Download the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Brochure Here.
The 2017 Jeep Cherokee comes in eight models:
- (new for 2017)Overland
- High Altitude
- Limited Edition
- 75th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Sport Altitude Limited Edition
What are the major differences between the Cherokee Models? Here are some of the top questions and answers regarding the Jeep Cherokee Models for 2017:
We’ll start at the top with the new for 2017 Jeep Cherokee Overland.
In this video Sidni takes you for an in depth tour of all the options and the interior and exterior of the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in black!
- What’s the price? Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices Starts at $34,896.
- What kind of fuel economy does the Overland Cherokee get? How about 21MPG City and 30MPG Highway, not too shabby.
- How much horsepower do the Cherokee Overland get? The Cherokee Overland gets 184 horses.
- What kind of wheels come with the Overland Cherokee? 18-inch Fully Polished Wheels that have been machine polished to shine on Main Street or in the backwoods.
- What kind of technology features come with the Overland Cherokee? Overland features the Uconnect 8.4 NAV Touchscreen with 3-D Navigation, Sirius XM Satellite Radio with one year included, Sirius XM Travel Link, Sirius Traffic, Uconnect Send n Go & Vehicle Finder and an Alpine Premium Audio System to keep you connected to the people and sounds you love.
- What safety features come standard with the Cherokee Overland? That’s a great question! The Jeep Cherokee Overland comes standard with the following safety features; Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Supplemental Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Advanced Multistage Front Airbags, Parkview Rear Back-up Camera, Hill Start Assist, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Keyless Enter N Go / Passive Entry, Remote Start, Supplemental Side-Curtain Front and Rear Airbags, Supplemental Rear Seat Side Airbags.
- What’s the manufacturer warranty? 6 year/60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty comes with all Jeep Cherokee’s as well as 36 month/36,000 Bumper to Bumper Coverage.
- What type of convenience standard options are included? Leather Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Power 8 Way Driver Seat, Leather Heated Steering Wheel, 115 Volt, Ambient LED Interior Lighting, A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
Next we’ll take a look at the 2017 Jeep Cherokee High Altitude.
- Starting price on the High Altitude is $30,490, so about $4,406 below the Overland.
- Fuel Economy is about the same for all Jeep Cherokee’s 21MPG City and 30MPG Highway since they all come equipped with a 2.4 Liter I4 Engine and a 9 speed Automatic Transmission.
- The High Altitude comes with the Uconnect 8.4 Touchscreen without Navigation
- The High Altitude comes standard with all the same safety features except Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection but you can purchase as an option from the dealership.
- What type of convenience standard options are included? Same as Overland; Leather Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Power 8 Way Driver Seat, Leather Heated Steering Wheel, 115 Volt, Ambient LED Interior Lighting, A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
Third on our list is the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited.
- Starting price on the Limited is $29,945 just $545 less than the High Altitude.
- The Limited comes standard with the Uconnect 8.4″ Touchscreen Media Center.
- All the same safety features as the High Altitude and Overland with the exception of Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection.
- What type of convenience standard options are included? Same as High Altitude; Leather Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Power 8 Way Driver Seat, Leather Heated Steering Wheel, 115 Volt, Ambient LED Interior Lighting, A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Control
Next, what are the standard options of the 2017 Jeep Cherokee 75th Anniversary?
In this video Suzzanne takes you on a virtual test drive of the brand new 2017 Jeep Cherokee 75th Anniversary in Charcoal!
- Starting price is $28,325, so about $1,620 less than the Limited.
- What type of convenience standard options are included? 115 Volt, Power 8 Way Driver Seat, Ambient LED Interior Lighting, Leather Steering.
- Uconnect 8.4″ Touch Screen is included.
- Safety and Security options are limited to Supplemental Rear Seat Side Airbags, Supplemental Side Curtain Front and Rear Airbags, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Hill Start Assist, Parkview Rear Backup Camera, Supplemental Front Seat Mounted Side Airbags.
- 75th Anniversary also includes some unique options including, Satin Dark Bronze Wheels, Unique Bronze and Orange Accents, 75th Anniversary Badging, Unique Interiors, Unique Moroccan Sun Accent Paint, New green heritage exterior paint colors and Open Air Freedome Sunroofs!
What are the standard options of the 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude?
- Starting price of the Latitude is $25,545 which is $2,780 less than the 75th Anniversary edition above! So what are we missing?
- 115 Volt, No Power Seats, Ambient LED Interior Lighting, Leather Steering Wheel.
- A much smaller Uconnect 5.0 Touchscreen Media Center.
- All the same safety features as 75th Anniversary above!
The Jeep Cherokee Sport and Sport Altitude are the entry models and offer the following standard features:
- Pricing around 24,000, Uconnect 5.0 Touch Screen.
- Same Safety features as the 75th Anniversary but without the Parkview Rear Backup Camera.
Our friendly sales staff are waiting to hear from you and answer all your questions. Don’t have a sales expert yet to help you? We have created a page to help you get to know our awesome sales advisors complete with pictures and fun questions to get to know them just a little better.