Daniel from Kansas City, Missouri shares his buying story!February 25, 2017
Cross Path DetectionFebruary 27, 2017
For those days that you are dragging and just don’t have the energy to cook some humongous meal for your family try something like this. These are great for several different reasons. They are not only quick and easy but also filling and you can make enough to stuff the whole family!
To start you need to gather all your needed ingredients:
- Casserole Dish
- Hawaiian Rolls(or the bread of your choice for the ‘buns’)
- Precooked Meatballs
- Ragu Sauce of your choosing
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Oliv Oil OR Melted Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Aluminum Foil
Now, Lets get dinner going:
- Spray Casserole Dish so that your sliders do not stick
- Lay the bottom of all your sliders out inside the Casserole Dish and spread Ragu Sauce all over
- Next add your Meatballs AND if you would like you could also add more Ragu =)
- Top the Meatballs with your yummy Mozzarella Cheese and remember to add plenty! The cheesier the better!
- Place the top of the slider over the Meatballs, brush them with Olive Oil or Butter and sprinkle them with the Parmesan Cheese
- Cover the dish with Aluminum Foil and bake for 10 Mins covered- Then remove Foil and bake for another 10 mins!
- Remove and WHAMO!!!! ————————-DINNER IS SERVED!! ENJOY