What are the Differences Between Buying a New or a Used VehicleSeptember 21, 2017
Jeep Wranglers- Blast from the PastSeptember 21, 2017
Old pair of shoes
Pair of long black and white socks
How To Make these wicked witch legs:
- First cut scrap chicken wire to the length of legs. Making sure to add extra for “knee bend”. Then used scrap cardboard to create back section of the leg.
- Then used newspaper and old phone book pages to paper mache around the legs and then left to dry overnight.
- Spray painted a pair of shoes
- Cut a small scrap piece of wood to fit inside the shoe.
- Then took the piece of wood, put it inside the foot part of the sock, put that into the shoe then pulled the sock onto the leg
- Placed two pieces of scrap wood into the hedges and flipped the legs upside down onto the scrap wood stakes.