Baked Apple Pie Bath SaltsSeptember 1, 2016
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!September 8, 2016
So you’re not very good at parallel parking? Or maybe scared to backup into a parking space? Maybe you just might need some help? Let me tell you a little about ACTIVE PARK ASSIST! Active parking helps find a parking space and helps you park your vehicle into that space. To avoid an accident you will need to accelerate or push the brakes yourself. Observe everything. It indicates the distance between you vehicle and another object.
Steps on how to use this safety feature:
- Push the active park assist button
- Flick the turn signal on for which ever direction it is you are looking for a parking spot
- Follow directions, pull a little bit past the vehicle in front of the space you are going to park in
- Put the car in reverse and let go of the steering wheel
- Wait for the car to make a beeping sound. As soon as the beeping starts stop your vehicle
- Put the vehicle into drive, slowly take your foot off the brake and let your vehicle move forward.
- Do the process over again until the job is done
- Up in your display screen it will tell you when the park assist is finished.
- Push the active park assist button to turn off this feature
- All Done!