How About Some LANE DEPARTURE WARNING!!February 1, 2017
Heart-Shaped S’more Cookies! <3February 6, 2017
This is such a neat idea to try with your kids! It’s very simple and easy to do and gives you the chance to teach as well as play with your kiddos!
To start this little project you will need a few small at home items such as:
- 4 Ounces of CORNSTARCH
- 4 Ounces of GLUE
- 1 Tablespoon of VEGETABLE or BABY OIL
- 1 Tablespoon of LEMON JUICE or WHITE VINEGAR
How to do it:
- After you have all your ingredients you simply MIX and CREATE
- You can add FOOD COLORING or just leave it white so that your kiddos can PAINT it
- Your kids can make what ever object they please and let it sit until dry
I absolutely love these fun, easy, creative projects and how they give you the chance to build memories with your family! Enjoy!!