2010 Chevrolet Impala Customer Review from Clarksdale, MissouriFebruary 4, 2015
2011 Kia Sorento Customer Review from Trenton, MissouriFebruary 6, 2015
It’s been a long winter – and it’s not over
Let go of scraping ice off your vehicle. Here are a few tips to help make your winter mornings a little less stressful.
- Frozen lock? All you need is a straw and hand sanitizer! Use the straw to blow on the lock and the ice will begin to melt!
- Foggy Windows? No problem! Just use some shaving cream to make them fog-proof!!
….or just put some cat litter in a sock! It seriously works!
- Frozen Mirror? Put a gallon-sized plastic bag over your mirrors at night. It will prevent them from freezing! Genious!
- Need a Quick de-icer? All you need is vinegar and water!
- Tires Stuck? Use a piece of cardboard to help get traction!
Don’t let winter control you – Control winter