1. Your fuel Gauge tells you what side of your vehicle your gas tank is on. Gone are the days of pulling up to the gas pump and having to switch pumps because your fuel tank is on the other side. Just look at the arrow next to your your cars fuel indicator. The arrow is the side your fuel tank is on.
2. Your engine is nearly completely run by a computer. Auto Manufacturers have evolved engine computers enough that they now handle aspects such as fuel efficiency and emissions. Problems with your engine computer can cause all sorts of problems if not “fine tuned” even causing your car to stall.
3. Your car has over 30,000 parts. Ever wonder why cars are so expensive? Its because every thing your see in your car, comes in thousands of different parts (like handle screws). Can you see how the numbers add up?
4. Cars of the future will have to have their own drivers license. Kinda weird to think about isn’t it? All self-driving cars of the future will have to have their own license stating that they are capable and well-functioning enough to maneuver the open road. I wonder if their driver’s license’s will have their headshot too?
5. Keeping a full tank keeps your car healthy and happy! Did you know that running out of gas can cause some serious problems for your car? Small particles of dirt, rust and grime flow through your fuel tank filters into the injectors as your vehicle sucks the last liquids out of it’s system. A new fuel filter can help reduce running low on gas! If you suspect your vehicle may need to be “fine tuned” chat with one of our Certified Techniciansat Woody’s Automotive Group