2012 Dodge Charger Customer Review from Meadville, MissouriSeptember 29, 2014
2003 Ford Mustang Customer Review from Miami, FlordiaSeptember 29, 2014
Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt? Is that a thing? You bet it is, and it’s been a secret for far too long. I can’t get enough peanut butter and chocolate chips together, but here’s an alternative that offers a little less guilt and a little less danger to the waistline. Wow, this is good!
- 1 small container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp sweetener (like maple syrup or honey)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Combine the Greek Yogurt with the nut butter, sweetener, vanilla and sea salt. Mix until smooth and add the chocolate chips.
Enjoy a little guilt-free pleasure!