1. Wash your car with hair conditioner.
Most hair conditioners contain lanolin, a type of wax, which will make your car shine.
2. Wipe down the interior of your car with a coffee filter.
Coffee filters are made of a lint-free paper that is perfect for dusting!
3. Get rid of dead bugs on the front of your car with cooking spray.
Apply cooking spray to a car grille and bumper, then use a clean cloth to rub the dead bugs away.
4. Clean wiper blades with rubbing alcohol to prevent smears on your windshield.
Use a cotton ball or cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol to wipe your car’s blades.
5. Use baking soda toothpaste to rub away the grime on headlights.
Squeeze out a blob of toothpaste onto a rag and rub the paste all over headlights. The abrasive texture of the baking soda will help buff away grime.
Rinse headlights with water. Repeat as necessary.
6. Dust your A/C vents with a foam craft brush.
7. Or, blast the dust out of vents and carpeted corners with a can of compressed air.
Blowing dust and debris out from vents and the corners of your car’s floor will make it easier to vacuum.
8. Brush dirt and grime out of the seams of your seats with a toothbrush.
9. Use wooden skewers or a flathead screwdriver and cloth to remove dirt from small crevices.
10. Condition your dashboard with Vaseline.
First, wipe away dust with water and a clean rag. Then rub a bit of Vaseline into the dash. You may need to wipe away any excess Vaseline with a clean cloth.