Technology that Saves your Younger and Older Family Members!November 29, 2016
Ford Expedition vs. Lincoln NavigatorDecember 8, 2016
Looking for a fast, easy, delicious dessert for your Christmas party? Try an M&M Cookie Bar! It takes about an hour to do the whole procedure and it’s super easy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 9×13 Baking Pan.
- Big bag of M&M’s
- Two sticks of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar & brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and 1/2
- Cooking Spray (non-stick)
What to do:
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover your pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat butter in mixing bowl and mix granulated sugar and brow sugar together.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Mix using lower speed add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix all together really good.
- Add M&M’s and mini chocolate chips.
- Mix all together again.
- Place cookie dough into your baking pan.
- Add remaining M&M’s and your white chocolate chips on top of cookie dough.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until cookies are done. *Let cool before eating. ENJOY!