Introducing The 2018 Dodge ChargerJune 15, 2018
Introducing The 2018 Jeep RenegadeAugust 13, 2018
Cheesy Meatball Bites are a great game day or after school snack! Perfect for all ages, and easy to eat without a huge mess!
Cheesy Meatball Bites
- 1 8-oz can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- about 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 12 meatballs (pre-made or self-made)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a regular sized muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 2 large sections along the perforated edge. Cut each of the 2 large sections into thirds, then divide those sections down the middle, so that you have 12 squares total.
- Press each square into one of the muffin cups, doing your best to smooth dough around the cup and a little up the sides.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce into the bottom of each cup. Follow with a small spoonful of mozzarella cheese. Place 1 meatball into the center of each cup. Spoon another 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce on top of the meatball, then finish with another sprinkling of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until crescent dough is golden brown and cheese is bubbling. Remove from oven. Let cool a few minutes, then remove each meatball bite from the muffin pan. Serve with additional marinara sauce, if desired.