How to Use a Wireless Charging PadJanuary 12, 2017
Park Assist & Parksense!!January 16, 2017
Need a new chicken recipe? Try this! Quick, Easy, and Stress-Free.
Serves 4 You can either use 2 lbs of bone in or 2 lbs of bone out chicken. You can marinade the chicken overnight or make it as is.
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 2 teaspoon whole grain mustard (optional)
What you’ll do:
- Put all ingredients into a Ziploc bag and coat the chicken.
- Oven needs to be preheated to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a glass dish and pour extra marinade on top of the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the oven and let it bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Bone-in will take a little longer. Add another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve when chicken is done. The internal temperature should reach 160F.