Jim from Cameron, Missouri Shares his Chevrolet Impala Buying Story!August 31, 2016
HANDS FREE PARKING?!September 6, 2016
Thrifty Thursday just got a whole lot better! Keep your skin looking and feeling good! Temperatures are going to start dropping before we know it and that might cause our skin to get super dry! Take time this fall to relax with some Homemade Baked Apple Pie Bath Salts! It super easy to make and won’t take long at all!
Things you will need include:
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- Abbey & Sullivan Baked Apple Pie Fragrance/10-20 drops
- Brown Powdered Food Coloring (optional)
- Glass Jars with lids
- Mix the salts and fragrance together until the desired scent is achieved! If you’d like to make them look a little more like apple pie, you can add a few shakes of brown powdered food coloring and mix well.
- Why powdered food coloring? Because I don’t want the bath salts to get too wet prior to use. You can use liquid food coloring sparingly, but then you will want to place your salts out on a cookie sheet and let them dry completely prior to placing them in a jar. Powdered is easy to use and doesn’t add any wetness to the mixture so they are ready to be packaged or used right away.
- Then I simply placed these homemade bath salts in a cute little glass jar and they’re are ready to use or gift!