Football Season is here! Enjoy this super yummy dip while you watch your favorite team play!
- 4 green onions, slivered
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
You can either skip the onions if you don’t like them, or replace with celery. You can also replace the sour cream with yogurt.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl & mix together!
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
- SERVE with crackers, bread, or veggies!