By: Adam Pierce
1) Did you know the average car is made up of more than 30,000 parts?
2)Volkswagen owns Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati and Porsche.
3) The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
4) The first car accident occurred in 1891, in Ohio.
5) The World’s Fastest Street-Legal Production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport just over 267 MPH!
6)The most expensive production vehicle in the world is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport which is also the fastest car in the world.
7) The most expensive car ever sold is the 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe with a price of 8.7 million.