Your offer begins with our expertise
by: Sonja Griesbach
Any dealer can estimate used car values, but few have appraisers who:
- undergo special training
- average 15 years on the job
- average 15,000 vehicle appraised
How we determine your offer in our store
Simply bring your car to Woody's - no appointment needed.
See how your offer is created
Our car appraisers will put your car through a detailed evaluation. The appraisal can take as little as 30 minutes and includes:
- a test drive
- a thorough inspection that takes into account
- year, mileage, make, and model
- condition inside and out
- aftermarket parts and/or modifications
- options and features
- frame or flood damage
- checking your vehicle's history report
- comparing your vehicle against current market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data.
After all the information has been analyzed, you'll be presented with a free written offer good for three (3) days at any Woody's location.
Complete the sale or think it over - after it's appraised, selling your car to us can take as little as 20 minutes and you can walk away with payment in the form of a bank draft in hand.
Your offer--It's not just an estimate
Unlike some online estimators that provide you with a ballpark figure or dealers that only buy certain cars, a Woody's appraisal is more than an estimate -- it's an actual offer of payment.
Before you visit, you may want to see: