We've all been there. You plan this road trip for weeks and weeks but then once your FINALLY on it, nothing seems to be going right! Cut the stress of road trips with these 10 simple steps!
1.Need a cool beverage? Forget stopping at a gas station every time you need a cold drink. Instead, pack a car cooler to store food and beverages for easy access! Some vehicles even have coolers built into them!
- Gas is Expensive! Instead of just stopping at the nearest gas station where they hike their prices up, us the app Gas Buddy to find the cheapest gas prices near you!
- You and your buddies splitting the cost of the trip? Use the app Venmo to help you seamlessly split costs!
- Use a shower Caddy to keep all of your spare fluids from tipping over!
- Don’t Get Stuck in the desert without cell service and no idea of where to go! Save your Google Maps so that you can access directions even when you don’t have service!
- Keep an open box of dryer sheets hidden in your vehicle to keep that cabin air smelling fresh for miles and miles and miles!
- Never worry about those pesky seat belts poking into your sides when your attempting to catch a quick nap in the backseat. Instead, use a bool inflatable to make a makeshift bed!
- Forget luggage. Use a Clothing organizer instead!
- Driving through unfamiliar territory? Find what lane you will be turning in by the placement of the exit sign! Sign located on the left? Your exit is on the left!
- Tired of your phone flying around when you round a corner? Use a Grip Strip to hold your smart device in place!